On or after July 15th, 2011, all old student accounts will be deleted to make way for new students in the fall. If you want your files, please email Mr. Eliot (deliot *at* pylusd.org), and I will set up access for a 48 hour period to download files to your home computer. After July 15th, 2011, if i don’t hear from you, I will assume that you do not want your assignments.
–> THEN –>
A few quick reminders for this week:
- All classes have a 60 question multiple choice final this week.
- Don’t forget to prepare a Final Exam notes sheet.
- I will not be available after school on Monday or Tuesday.
- I WILL be here after school on Wed/Thur, possibly until 3pm.
- I WILL be here at lunch Mon/Tues.
- ALL WORK IS DUE BY THURSDAY AT 3PM.
- Anything turned in after Thursday will not be graded.
- All files will be deleted from the website in mid-JULY
- If you want your assignments, bring in a blank CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- I hope you all have a wonderful summer starting on Friday 🙂