Please complete the Google Form linked below. This will be included in your Class Info Packet Signatures grade, so YES, this counts 🙂
There are 10 questions, and this will take probably 5 minutes. Please do this while I am giving out login stickers to students. You will need to use your PYLUSD Google Account login to do this. This is not anonymous!
The form is found here:
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School year. This is Yorba Linda High School’s 10th anniversary, so you will be part of a special year. If you need to contact me, my email is email@example.com. I am in the classroom most days at lunch, and most days after school if you need extra help. Just drop by.
A bit about me:
- I went to Magnolia High School in Anaheim CA
- I live in Fullerton with my wife and daughter
- I went to UCI for college, BS in Biology and my teaching credential
- I went to UCR for a supplemental credential in Computer Concepts and Applications
- I went to Azusa Pacific University for my Master’s in Educational Technology
- I have a CTE Credential in the “Information and Communication
Technologies” industry sector
- I became an “MIT App Inventor Master Trainer” this summer, one of 5 in California.
- I am a Google Certified Educator, though my certification is outdated and needs to be renewed